- 500 g. of buckwheat and nettle pasta
- 1/4 white or green cauliflower (medium size)
- 2 tablespoons of green and black olives
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- grated zest of one lemon
- zest of an orange, cut into curls
- extra virgin olive oil - salt
1. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Bring a big pot of water to a boil and cook the cauliflower for 9 minutes maximum.
3. With a skimmer, remove the cauliflower and cook the pasta in the same water.
4. Finely chop the olives and capers.
5. Drain the pasta and combine with the olives, capers, cauliflower, the grated zest of orange and lemon.
6. Decorate your dish with orange peel, cut into curls.
Author: Paolo and Gaia, chef and food therapist
Photo credits: Benedetta Marchi