- The Cathedral (and its Piccolomini Library) can be reached thanks to a platform on the left side of the main entrance.
- The Baptistery of San Giovanniand the Crypt are accessible with help.
- The Opera del Duomo museum is completely inaccessible, due to numerous stairs.
- The Santa Maria della Scala complex is fully accessible (the lower floors can be reached along exterior corridors, with the help of the museum staff).
- The Art Museum for Children and the SMS Contemporanea, both in the Santa Maria della Scala complex, are fully accessible (although the latter has 4 steps at the entrance).
- The Pinacoteca Nazionale (national art gallery) is fully accessible, and so is the Civic Museum.
- The zoological section of the Fisiocritici Academy- Natural History Museum has a tactile path for the visually impaired, both children and adults.
- The Botanical Garden is not accessible to visitors with physical disabilities; the staff is trained to accompany the visually impaired, helping them to identify plants and learn about their characteristics.
- The Sanctuary and House of St. Catherine is fully accessible thanks to a few internal ramps and there is a guided tour dedicated to the visually impaired.
- The St. Augustine Church is accessible through a side entrance.
- The Oratorio di San Bernardino and the Mangia Tower are not accessible.
In Arezzo there are a few museums that are fully accessible: the Archaeological Museum Gaio Clinio Mecenate, the State Museum of Medieval and Modern Art, the Vasari Home-Museum.
The partially accessible are: the Ivan Bruschi Home-Museum, the Museum of the Means of Communication.
These are ones with no accessibility: the Diocesan Museum Mudas and the Petrarca House-Museum.
As for the other monuments, here are the fully accessible ones - Bacci Chapel, inside the San Francesco Basilica - Roman Amphitheatre (dedicated entrance on Via Crispi) - Pietro and Donato Cathedral - San Domenico Basilica - St. Maria delle Grazie Church - St. Maria Parish - St. Maria in Gradi Church - St. Agostino Church - St. Michele e Adriano Church
The Medicean Fortress is not accessible, neither are the St. Flora and Lucilla Church and the SS. Annunziata Church.