If you're looking for travel inspiration then Instagram is an excellent place to head. With more than 70 million photos being uploaded every day, you should have enough material to browse, but that large selection also presents a problem. How do you sort through billions images if you are looking for Tuscan landscapes? Well, one thing you can do is to follow the right hashtags: #InstaTuscany is our main official hashtag (we host the best pics on our Instagram account @VisitTuscany), while if you are a food lover you should take a look and share with #Tuscanycious. Lastly, you can follow #IgersToscana which has a great community behind it. After that, you have to find the right account to follow, but it's not easy to find someone who shares mostly about Tuscany among 300 million monthly active users. That's why we will take a look at some feeds that will add a bit of originality and a Tuscan twist to your day. Here are some inspiring Instagram accounts to follow for Tuscany lovers:
2) @antoncinoAntonio is a communication and social media expert from Siena who loves "landscapes, clouds and saturated photos". He's also the community manager of @igerssiena and his photos of Tuscany on Instagram (and Flickr) will leave you speechless. Plus, he has donated us this picture for our new profile image on Instagram. Antonio is a talented photographer and a generous spirit!
5) @fototoscanaDanilo has a penchant for shooting in black and white, and here is one of the few examples of colour photography. He takes delicate and poetic photos of Tuscany, interspersed with shots of everyday life and leaps of imagination.
8) @nickbiussyIf you love Lucca, you'll be happy to e-meet Nick and his fabulous pictures, because he usually shares non-obvious black and white glimpses of the city. Lately he has moved away from the classic 1x1 format, but we remain always enchanted by its images wrapped in a veil of melancholy.
9) @photoredsAlessio lives in the Crete Senesi area, off to Siena, and looks for the "perfect alignment between soul and camera". He shares beautiful night pictures and once in a while some close-up of Iago, his sweet Labrador.
10) @toomuchtuscanyValentina is a freelance copywriter, a travel blogger and a loving mum picturing the world using only her iPhone and her kind-hearted creativity! As you might imagine, her Instagram account is truly devoted to our region. She also runs @igers_firenze and @mugellogram, two other great accounts to follow if you are a Tuscany addicted!
More inspiring Instagram accounts to follow for Tuscany loversThere is a chance we missed out some cool Instagram accounts, so don't be shy to share your own favorite follows. In particular we invite these 10 Instagramers to suggest their favourite personal accounts (full of photos of Tuscany) in the comments below! Stay tuned, we'll be back soon with more inspiring users to follow on Instagram!
You might also be interested in