An extraordinary opportunity, from November 8, 2023 to January 7, 2024, to admire Ambrogio Lorenzetti's famous frescoes from a close distance.
For a short time, in conjunction with the restoration work, it will be possible to climb the scaffold, located three meters high, and look directly into the eyes of the famous characters.
- 6 daily tour shifts, Monday through Sunday, starting at the following times:
10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - 12 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- visits in English: Mondays 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- other visits will be conducted in Italian
- each round of visits will be allowed for a maximum of nine people and will last about 30 minutes
- each round of visits will be conducted with the accompaniment of a licensed tour guide, the cost of which is included in the admission fee
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating number of participants (specify if resident in the City of Siena), telephone number, day of the visit
- by telephone number: 0577 292614-15, during the hours 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Monday through Friday
- those made through the Information Services of the Municipality of Siena will be handled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and must be paid in advance in accordance with the procedures that will be communicated at the time of booking.