Pistoia, Christmas in the City is the program that brings together the more than one hundred events of the Christmas season.
A calendar of exhibitions, concerts and many other events to experience the city during the holidays:
- markets will enliven the streets of the historic center, festively decorated
- Saturday, December 3, at 5 p.m., you can watch the lighting of the illuminations and the Christmas tree in Piazza del Duomo, made even more magical by the video mapping show "Lights of the Future"
- Pistoia Theaters will host a rich program of prose, music, dance and children's theater
- open doors at the Civic Museums on the Immaculate Conception holiday, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
- Saturday, December 31, from 10 p.m., New Year's Eve concert in Piazza del Duomo (organized by ATP Teatri di Pistoia in collaboration with the City Council)
- Friday, January 6, for the Feast of the Epiphany, at 4:30 p.m., in Piazza del Duomo, the Befana will descend from the Cathedral bell tower to celebrate with children and distribute sweets and candy
All events on visitpistoia.eu
An initiative of the City of Pistoia, with the collaboration of Teatri di Pistoia and the support of Conad, Esselunga and Toscana Energia.