From April 25 through October 23, "Passo Passo" returns, the program of walks to discover the Lands of Calenzano.
Among the important news, the involvement of farm houses and farms, which will host cultural events and tastings of their products, in Travalle, Fisciano, Casaglia, Torri, Collina, San Donato and Volmiano.
There are many proposals, such as:
- two events dedicated to the Walk of San Jacopo, a photographic exhibition and a walk with theatrical reading
- “Armonie di primavera”, the classical music program hosted in the parish churches
- urban trekking events in the Castle of Calenzano and in the garden of Villa Carmine
- night walks in the woods
- waiting for the sunset on the peak of Cantagrilli
- yoga lessons
- visits to caves
- immersion in nature with “forest bathing”
The walks are free and upon reservation, by clicking on the link below under the walk in the programme
The offices of the tourist association Calenzano remain available for information and help in filling out the online form:
phone +39 055 0502161 - email@example.com
“Passo Passo” is promoted by the Municipality of Calenzano, in collaboration with the members of the Coop of Sesto F.no-Calenzano and ATC.