Come and discover, in the historic center of the village of Asciano (Siena), the local products and the traditional creations of Italian artisans.
Come and taste the seasonal delicacies in the stalls along the main street.
Each date includes themed activities and entertainment.
- April 10 – Spring Festival
- May 8 – Arts & Crafts
- June 2 – …In music
- June 12 – Waiting for summer
- July 10 – DOPO (Asciano Suono) FESTIVAL
- August 14 – Midsummer Festival
- September 11 – Palio dei Ciuchi
- September 16-17-18 – Peasant Festival with the Market of the Regions of Italy
- October 9 – The flavors of the past
- November 13 – “L’Olio Novo”
- December 11 – CHRISTMAS!
The market will be open to the public from 10am to 6pm; July and August from 5pm to 11pm.