The exhibition titled "Seduaci di Giotto in Valdelsa" (Giotteschi Painters in Valdelsa) opens to the public on Sunday September 26, at the Museum of Sacred Art of Montespertoli, in via San Piero in Mercato 233, as part of the "Terre degli Uffizi" project ideated and created by the Uffizi Galleries and Fondazione CR Firenze, as part of their respective Uffizi Diffusi and Piccoli Grandi Musei projects.
The exhibition will be open from September 26, 2021, until April 3, 2022, on the following days and times:
- until October 31: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 10 to 13 and from 17 to 19
- from November 1: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 to 12 and from 15 to 17
- closed December 25 and January 1
Special opening times upon reservation.
- single ticket 5 euro
- free for: residents of the Municipality of Montespertoli, children up to 6 years of age, adults over 65, tour guides, school groups and institutional guests of the Municipalities of Empolese Valdelsa
- tickets can be purchased at the museums and at the Montespertoli Tourist Information Office