Night tour in the woods of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennine National Park to discover the animal life that awakens from dusk to dawn. We will sit in silence experiencing the sensation of absolute darkness, and we'll move around with only the light of the stars and fireflies to show us the way.
Through the reproduction of certain sounds with the help of audio recordings, we will try to contact the most characteristic inhabitants of the forest, such as the tawny owl and the owl. A unique experience to get in touch with nature, suitable for young and old.
For those who are interested, before the excursion, it is possible to have an aperitif in the park at Ostello La Stele, which offers a small refreshment with drinks of your choice and a wide selection of Lunigiana wines, craft beers and cocktails accompanied by small local goodness.
- Mountain boots
- Electric torch (preferably frontal)
- Comfortable clothing, neutral or black sportswear (sweater, sweatshirt or k-way)
- Min. 8 people, max. 20
- Every Friday from April to October
- Adults: full price
- Children (8 - 12 years): € 6
- Recommended minimum age: 7/8 years (perfect for everyone and magical for children and teenagers)