- 2, 3, 4 or 6 hours of guided tour of Pisa
- 1 ice cream per person
Drink, food, tips, museum entrances.
Pisa is not just a photo taken in front of the Tower, but a fascinating trip through the medieval and theological symbolism expressed in Nicola Pisano's sculptures, Buffalmacco's frescoes in the Camposanto and the pulpit in the Cathedral.
Pisa, wealthy maritime republic and powerful city since the 11th century, displays all its grandeur in the masterpieces:
- the Cathedral: without exaggeration, one of the most beautiful in Italy, with its Moorish style and the marvellous pulpit by Giovanni Pisano, a true masterpiece of Gothic sculpture in Italy
- the Baptistery: the simple pulpit by Nicola Pisano from the end of the 13th century, its impressive geometry and perfect echo
- the Tower: slender and delicate with all the arches which give it a lightness belying its weight, in part responsible for its "defect"
- the Holy Cemetery or Camposanto: its charming Gothic corridors with Roman sarcophagi and the walls
If you decide to visit the city, we will see the knights square, seat of the greatest italian university today, the food market district and the Arno riversides with the adorable Saint Mary of the Throne, a Gothic jewell.
And to thank all your efforts, We will stop for a "Gelato"!
Max 10 people.
and no-show policies