Sassicaia and Ornellaia are magical words around the world, synonymous with the highest quality wine. This tour takes you to the wineries where Marchese Mario Incisa della Rocchetta and Lodovico Antinori started their business, and where Sassicaia, Ornellaia and Masseto are produced today.
Here is the program:
- 9:00am Departure from your location (Florence or Florence-area within 20km) by private minivan, with an English speaking guide-driver
- 11:00am Guided visit of the winery Fornacelle (guided visit to Ornellaia is available in the morning with a supplement of Euro 100 per person)
- 1:00pm Lunch at Enoteca Tognoni in Bolgheri
- 3:30pm Guided visit to Grattamacco or Michele Satta wineries with guided wine tasting (guided visit to Tenuta San Guido winery is no longer available)
- 6:30pm Back to your location
The Tuscan landscape is considered among the most beautiful in the world. Now you can admire it, taste the best wine produced in the area, visit medieval villages and eat Tuscan specialties... all together!