- Private guided walking tour of Arezzo.
- English-speaking licensed tour guide.
- A glass of prosecco or an Aperol spritz.
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Entrance fees.
- Piazza Grande, where the Saracen Joust takes place twice a year;
- visit to the workshop of the artisan who shapes the Joust's trophy
- visit to a quarter’s seat and museum
- enjoy a refreshing aperitivo!
Approx. 2,5 hours
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
This experience runs rain or shine.