The Nobile from Montepulciano is one of the outstanding traditional Tuscan wines. Sangiovese, here called "prugnolo gentile", combined with canaiolo nero, to produce a masterpiece.
Combine wine, food and art with our tour!
Here is the program:
- 9:00am Departure from your location by private van with an English speaking driver
- 11:00am Visit the Poderi Boscarelli winery for a wine tasting
- 12:00pm Short visit to the city center and the monumental cellars of Contucci
- 1:00pm Lunch with local menu and wine at Restaurant Osteria del Conte
- 3:30pm Visit the Dei winery and wine tasting
- 4:30pm Visit the village of Pienza
- 7:00pm Back to your location
The Tuscan landscape is considered among the most beautiful in the world. Now you can admire it, taste the best wine produced in the area, visit medieval villages and eat Tuscan specialties... all together!