- Entrance to Tettuccio and aperitif in the historical bar;
- Hiking guide for the excursion in Montecatini Alto;
- Tickets to go and to come back to Montecatini Alto with funicular;
- Brunch with cold meats and cheeses in Montecatini Alto in a typical restaurant;
- Tickets to go and to come back to Pistoia;
- Confetti and chocolate tasting;
- Collaboration: Tettuccio Tour-Tour operator
- City tax to pay at the hotel
- Shuttle from and to the place of origin
Day 1: Montecatini Terme and its Spas.
Arrival in Montecatini Terme to Smart Hotel Bartolini and free visit of the famous thermal city.
Personal visit of:
- public parks;
- City Hall in liberty style with Galileo Chini works of art;
- Tettuccio Spa in liberty style with Basilio Cascella works of art (entrance included);
- Welcome drink at the historical cafe in Tettuccio Spa (drink included).
Day 2: Montecatini Alto and Pistoia
Meeting with a hiking guide to start a walking day: a path around Montecatini Terme.
The path starts taking the “funicular”(an old train that was born in 1898 to connect the top of the hill with the thermal area) to reach Montecatini Alto, a little medieval village.
Once in Montecatini Alto, through its characteristic alleys you can reach Vico and then Poggio Alla Guardia surrounded by the beautiful panoramic view of olive trees and wine yards.
Return to Montecatini Alto, for a brunch based on typical cheeses and cold meats in the little square of the village. After brunch walk back to Montecatini Terme.
In the afternoon, the tour continues by taking the train to Pistoia (city of art and values).
Free visit of the city. In the centre of the town you can reach an historical confectionery that produces chocolate and confetti.
Visit to production and taste of products.
After this stop we suggest you to visit Piazza della Sala, a square in the heart of the city with groceries, pubs and wine bars.
Return to Montecatini Terme by train.
Difference in altitude: +200 meters; -450 meters.
Distance: about 12 km.
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Departure: Montecatini Terme
Arrival: Montecatini Terme
Day 3: Departure
After a good breakfast late check out within 11 a.m.