Guided tour for kids aged 6 to 11 (accompanied by at least an adult). Children will discover the decorations of the main monuments while looking for animals reproduced on the facades of churches and palaces. They will also learn how to read the map by retracing the Roman, medieval and Renaissance cities.
We will walk along the Via Francigena pilgrims road, through Via San Paolino and arrive in Piazza San Michele looking for lions, dragons, mermaids, sheep and rabbits. Then, we'll continue to reach the Cathedral of S. Martino, where we will spot griffins, eagles and winged horses.
- Booking is required (due to the coronavirus emergency)
- Meeting time with the local guide: 04.50 pm - beginning of the guided tour: 05.00 pm
- Duration of the tour: about 1 hour and 30 minutes
- When: every Saturday from May 01 to October 30
- The tour is available in English and Italian
- Tour fares: € 10.00 per kid (free for the accompanying adult)
Turislucca’s tours are in compliance with government health and safety protocols for Covid-19.