Enjoy a full day in the Val d'Orcia, land of great wines and amazing landscapes. Visit a boutique winery, surrounded by forest, vineyards and centenary olive trees. An uncontaminated soil and a marvellous vegetal variety encompassed by a breath-taking view.
Visit a Bonsai vineyard, the densest in the world with 62.500 plants/H. Walk through a cellar built with ancient construction techniques using over than 750.000 natural clay bricks. Finally, taste an outstanding selection of vintages, including the Bonsai wine.
Have a lunch at the Michelin Starred Restaurant Silene, which uses a garden created and cultivated especially for the restaurant, and where cuisine meets contemporary art. Between the experiences you will have the chance to discover all the unique beauty of southern Tuscany flying a helicopter, by the old villages of Montalcino, Pienza e Montepulciano.
Under the Captain's total right, the flight may be cancelled or the aircraft replaced in the following cases:
- Due to aircraft technical problems;
- Due to bad weather conditions that could compromise the flight safety. It will be the captain's right to cancel the flight;
- Due to air traffic controllers strike.
- In case of flight/s cancellation due force majeure cause or not imputable to the helicopter company, we reserve the right to reimburse the amount paid.
- The service will still be reduced by the costs actually incurred by the organization (aircraft positioning, airport and helipads taxes, Crew transfer fees etc…)
- 09:30 - 10:00 Pick-up from your hotel (or closet helipad), sightseeing of the Tuscany country side;
- 10:15 Landing at the winery, wine tour and tasting;
- 12:30 Take off from the winery, sightseeing of Mont Amiata;
- 12:45 Landing at Il Silene * Michelin Starred Restaurant for lunch;
- 15.00 Take off from Il Il Silene * Michelin Starred Restaurant, sightseeing of Campiglia D'Orcia - Montepulciano - Pienza - San Quirico