Enjoy a full day in the Val d'Orcia, land of great wines and amazing landscapes. Visit two prestigious wineries and have a lunch at the Michelin Starred Restaurant Silene. Between the experiences you will have the chance to discover all the unique beauty of southern Tuscany flying a helicopter, by the old villages of Montalcino, Pienza & Montepulciano.
- 09:30-10:00am - Pick-up from your hotel (or closet helipad), sightseeing of the Tuscany country side
- 10:15am - Landing and wine tasting at the first winery
- 12:30pm - Take off from the winery, sightseeing of Mont Amiata
- 12:45pm - Landing at Il Silene * Michelin Starred Restaurant for lunch
- 03:00pm - Take off from Il Il Silene * Michelin Starred Restaurant, sightseeing of Campiglia D'Orcia - Montepulciano - Pienza - San Quirico
- 03:20pm - Landing and Brunello tasting at the second winery
- 05:30pm - Take off from the second winery