Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center are the keys to open the world of Gallo Nero, the famous symbol of Chianti Classico.
Come to discover the beauty of the Chianti area and the taste of this special wine!
Here is the program:
- 9:00am Departure from your location (Florence or Florence-area within 20km) by private van and English speaking guide-driver
- 10:00am Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit the market square
- Stop in the area of Badia a Passignano
- 11:00am Visit to the winery Casaloste and wine tasting
- 12:00pm Visit the cellars of Panzanello or Pomona with wine tasting and lunch at the farm with a Tuscan menu and wine
- 3:00pm Back to your location
The Tuscan landscape is considered among the most beautiful in the world. Now you can admire it, taste the best wine produced in the area, visit medieval villages and eat Tuscan specialties... all together!