- 3 nights in an agriturismo or hotel ***
- Visit of a winery
- Tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and Rosso di Montepulciano DOC
- Visit of a dairy of Pecorino di Pienza with tasting of cheeses at different levels of maturation
- Visit of a Chianina breeding
- Tasting lunch with Chianina meat
- Tour of the historic centre of Montepulciano and of the underground cellars
- Tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Visit of an oil mill and olive oil tasting
Arrival and check-in
Breakfast during the harvest: enjoy a unique experience together with the winemakers of Montepulciano, discover a special moment like breakfast after working in the vineyard.
Visit of a dairy farm of Pecorino di Pienza located in the beautiful Val d'Orcia. Be it fresh, semi-seasoned, or seasoned, you will realize that Pecorino cheese from Pienza is excellent in every version, pure or paired with honey or jams.
Visit a Chianina calves’ breeding farm, where you will meet the white giant of Valdichiana Senese and have a tasting-lunch featuring the renowned Chianina meat.
Tour of the historical cellars of Montepulciano with wine tasting.
Visit of an oil mill with a olive oil guided tasting.You will share with the producers of Valdichiana Senese the experience of the pressing of the olives after a year of care of the olive grove. You will taste the new oil with toasted bread directly in the oil mill.