- Overnight stay (2 nights) with room and breakfast service, in a central 4 **** Hotel which is completely accessible, with private parking
- A dinner in an accessible restaurant located in the historic center
- A full day guided tour, with a guide specialized in accessible itineraries
- 24/7 assistance by phone
- The city tax of € 4.90 per person per night is not included and must be paid directly to the hotel on departure.
- It is possible to organize transfers with vehicles accessible from the airport or railway stations (Santa Maria Novella, Campo di Marte) of Florence
Day 1: Arrival autonomously at the hotel (transfers from the airport or railway stations in Florence can be arranged on request and for a small fee); Check in and accommodation; Orientation walking tour of the historic center of Florence; Dinner independently; Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel; Meeting with the guide and guided tour of the historic center; During the morning visit of the first museum, then free lunch, in the afternoon visit of a second museum at your discretion. At the end of the tour, enjoy a typical dinner enjoying the delicacies of Florentine cuisine, in a restaurant in the historic center. Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel; Check-out; Free time to independently visit some symbolic places of the city, such as Piazzale Michelangelo and take some souvenir photos of this unique experience. In the afternoon, departure and return home.