- Authorized tour guide, PhD in History of Art, in historical dress from the Dante period, expert in historical reconstruction
- Cost per person: € 30.00 for 3 hours, for a group of 5.
- For groups of less than or more than 5 pax the total cost is € 150.00 to be divided among the participants
- Maximum 15 pax during the Covid-19 emergency
- Possibility to combine several mid-day itineraries (3 hours) on one or more days
- ITINERARY 4 mentioned in the program lasts all day
- Entrance tickets to the Museums
- Transport costs. NCC, TAXI or private means of transport are recommended, and follow the Guide. The center of Vicchio, Borgo San Lorenzo and Marradi can be reached by train and bus; Scarperia, S. Agata, S. Godenzo and Palazzuolo can be reached by bus or private means
SAN GODENZO: the Abbey where Dante allied himself with the Ubaldini against Florence in 1302.
VESPIGNANO: the Giotto House Museum
VICCHIO: the Museum of Sacred Art.
BORGO SAN LORENZO: the parish church with the work of Giotto.
PULICCIANO, where a plaque commemorates Dante and the Battle of 1303.
MADONNA DEI TRE FIUMI: the Sanctuary and the ancient mill still in use.
SCARPERIA, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, founded by Florence in 1306 after defeating the Ubaldini, famous for the ancient tradition of the cutting tools.
SANT'AGATA: the church and the Archaeological Museum with finds from Montaccianico.
A day in the Upper Mugello, in the ancient Ubaldini and Maghinardo Pagani domains.
MARRADI: the historic center, the shops of typical products, the parish church of San Lorenzo, Palazzo Torriani. PALAZZUOLO SUL SENIO, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, the last fiefdom to be conquered by Florence in 1373.
and no-show policies