- English-speaking driver and private transportation in a Mercedes minivan (approx. 8 hours).
- Departure from and return to your accommodation.
- Guided visit to a winery with English-speaking winery staff.
- Guided wine tasting with English-speaking winery staff.
- Short guided visit to a farm.
- Cheese tasting lunch (bruschetta, selection of cheese, seasonal vegetables, cantucci biscuits with vin santo, wine).
- Time to visit Cortona (approx. 2 hours).
- Guided walking tour of Cortona with English-speaking licensed tour guide.
- Cheese making class.
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Prices include transportation fees if the pick-up location is within Arezzo or Cortona areas. Please inquire if your accommodation is outside these areas.
Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.