- Overnight stay in a historic residence with Spa entry
- Lunches and dinners as scheduled
- Visit to the Castello di Albola cellar with tasting
- Visit to the Castello di Brolio with tasting
- Visit to the sensorial route of the Chianti Classico
- Typical cooking course with lunch in the vineyard, Cinta Senese seasoning visit, dinner at the truffle hunter.
- Medical / baggage insurance
- sojourn tax
- activities not planned or proposed as optional
Arrival at Hotel - Check in
5:00PM visit to the cellars of Albola Castle with wine tasting Free dinner
First stop at the Chianti Classico house, visit to the sensorial route of the Chianti Classico followed by light lunch, in the afternoon we head to Panzano in Chianti, visit the Cecchini butchery where you can taste and buy typical local products. In the evening we go to the Tartufaio for a Chianti Truffle dinner.
Transfer to the Poggio San Polo winery where a local cook will delight us with a typical cooking course, homemade pasta and other typical dishes, at the end we will have lunch with what we have prepared, all in the middle of the vineyards. In the afternoon we can use it for relaxation in the hotel spa. At 6:00PM visit to the Craft Brewery with tasting of Chiantigiane beers. Free dinner
Check out until 10:00 AM