This tour gives you the opportunity to visit some of the best Tuscan wineries and taste the famous Brunello wine in the Val d'Orcia... and more!
Here is the schedule of our day trip (9am-6:30pm):
- 9am Departure from your location by private minivan and English speaking guide-driver
- 10.30am Visit the Palazzone winery with tasting
- 12pm Visit of the historical center of Montalcino
- 1pm Lunch at Restaurant Grappolo Blu or Enoteca Osticcio
- 3pm Visit the Sant Antimo Abbey
- 4pm Visit the Poggio Antico winery with wine tasting
- 6:30pm Back to your location
The Tuscan landscape is considered among the most beautiful in the world. Now you can admire it, taste the best wine produced in the area, visit medieval villages and eat Tuscan specialties... all in one!