- 1 night in Volterra Hotel*** BB
- 1 apericena
- 1 brunch in San Gimignano city centre
- 1 half day guided urban trekking in Volterra
- 1 full day guided E-bike tour to San Gimignano and back to Volterra
- Transport, supplements, extra, tips and all that is not specified in “The price includes”
- Volterra, a heaven of Etruscan, Roman, Medieval and Renaissance art, which dominates the Cecina Valley, 550 metres above sea level: we'll stop by Piazza dei Priori, Piazza S. Giovanni, the Roman Theatre and Etruscan Gate.
Then, a 2 km walk outside the historical center will take us to the Balze cliffs, a unique point of view over the rolling hills and the amazing landscapes of Volterra.
- h. 19:30 – “Apericena” with locals
- stay in a B&B
- h 9:00 departure for San Gimignano, by e-bike along a typical tuscan scenic road
- h 11:30 arrival in San Gimignano: the urban structure and the civil and the religious buildings, almost intact, preserve the medieval atmosphere
- Free time
- h 13:00 Brunch
- h 15:30 return to Volterra by E-bike
Cancellation and no-show policies