Spend a relaxing weekend in the heart of Chianti Classico surrounded by nature and tranquility between rolling hills and breathtaking views, between Florence and Siena. Your ideal opportunity is located in Montefioralle a few minutes from the Borgo, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and Greve in Chianti which is only a few km away!
You will arrive at the farm in the afternoon, after arranging your luggage you will relax with a welcome drink after which the owner will cook an excellent Florentine steak for you for a dinner in the garden where you will enjoy the sunset on the rolling Chianti hills.
The following morning, if you want, we can organize a guided tour in Florence or Siena and in the afternoon a tour of the winery followed by a tasting of wines paired with typical local products conducted by the very nice owner (not included in the price) .
We recommend you to visit the nearby Borgo di Montefioralle, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in addition to the famous Greve in Chianti for a visit to a famous butcher shop, where you can buy excellent products.
- Welcome drink and exclusive dinner with Florentine steak
- 2 nights in an apartment with swimming pool use € 400 for two people
- Arrival Friday afternoon - Departure Sunday morning
- There is the possibility to book a wine tasting in the farm and guided tour in Florence or Siena with a 10% discount
- The facility complies with the sanitation measures established for COVID-19 containment as per the Ministry of Health's instructions
- Please, let us know in advance about any allergies of dietry restrictions.