- 3 Nights stay with breakfast in 3 stars hotel
- 1 Night stay with breakfast in 4 stars hotel
- 2 Dinners, drinks not included
- Baggage transportation between the hotels
- Pick-up of everything you bought during your daily stage: wine, gift and more
- 1 Intervention of technical assistance along the route
- Maps and information for your daily stage
- GPX tracks for GPS system
- Phone assistance by Anima Toscana staff
- Tourist city tax
- Medical insurance
- Bike rental: road bikes, trekking or e-bikes
- Van support
- Expert bike guide
Day 1-Individual arrival in Florence, accommodation in hotel.
Day 2-Road to San Gimignano; 56 km–Elevation gain: 1010 m
Breakfast, briefing and delivery of the maps.
Stage 1 from Florence to San Gimignano, UNESCO World Heritage Site, riding surrounded by vineyards, discovering the small villages of Montespertoli and Certaldo. Accommodation in San Gimignano.
Day 3-Monteriggioni and Chianti; 49 km–Elevation gain: 800 m
Stage 2 direction Chianti region, visit of Abbadia Isola, Monteriggioni, with its medieval walls, with final climbing up to Castellina in Chianti, the most medieval of the Chianti towns. Dinner and accommodation in Radda.
Day 4-Castello di Brolio and Siena; 52 km – elevation gain: 820 m
Final stage to discover the medieval village of Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Chianti, town of L'Eroica, and the Castle of Brolio, symbol of Chianti. Final arrival in Piazza del Campo, last highlight of the tour. Dinner and accommodation in Siena.
Day 5-Breakfast and departure.
and no-show policies
Read the cancellation policies