Giovanni Pisano’s pulpit was sculpted between 1302 to 1310, and is located in the Duomo of Pisa. Giovanni Pisano reaches the highest point of expressive force with this artwork. The pulpit is octagonal in shape, with 8 curved sides. The great complexity of this artwork is evident in the arches that support the sides of the pulpit: Giovanni Pisano passed to a Baroque-like form with this pulpit. The complete structure is enriched by sculptures, many of which have substituted the support columns that were often used in those years. In the panels, the iconography is not much different than that found in other pulpits, but the complex composition is definitely greater in this pulpit.