The façade, pointed roof and brick detailing date to the 1920s. The interior is formed by a single nave with wooden beams decorated in a neogothic style. The main altar is a modern work in stone which is also in the neogothic style. The left wall of the chorus has a canvas by Gregorio Pagani dating to 1597, presents the Madonna of the Rosary with Saints and the right wall has an 18th century painting from the Florentine school showing the Travels of Saint Joseph. In the center of a painting from the early 18th century a maiolica relief, in the Robbiana style, has been inserted representing The Madonna and Child with Saint Giovannino.
Source: Prato APT