The museum is annexed to the headquarters of the contrada. The Oratory, dedicated to Saints Giacomo and Cristoforo, was constructed by the Fraternita della Concezione to celebrate the victory at Camollia (1526) and was completed in 1536. It includes a painting by Sodoma of the Road to Calvary (early 1500s), a painting by Giovanni di Lorenzo (1545), a Crucifixion and a Decapitation of San Giacomo by Rutilio Manetti (17th century).
The museum documents the history of the contrada with objects related to the palio.
Via Salicotto 76
Ph: +39 0577-222555