The contrada’s headquarters have been on the hill of San Quirico since 1958, at the highest point of the city. The headquarters were completely renovated in 2000. The museum documents the history of the contrada and conserves objects from the neighbourhood’s historic “trousseau”: the prize banners won in the 19th century; two important wood altars; and archival documents which date back as far as 1684. The ground floor displays the nine prize banners won in the 20th century as well as other art works, ornaments, and sacred vestments.
Via S. Quirico 26
Ph: +39 0577 48468