The museum is located in the Church of Santa Caterina del Paradiso (17th century) and the attached buildings which were given to the contrada in 1788. Its collection includes past riding habits, antique banners, and prize banners won by the contrada. The church includes 17th century Sienese paintings by Francesco Rustici, Raffaello Vanni and Domenico Manetti and a bust of Saint Catherine by Lorenzo Marrina (1517). The sacristy holds a wood crucifix from the 15th century. Among the prize banners won by the contrada over the years, the banner from 1724 is particularly notable.
Group visits can be organized by appointment
The museum is partially accessible with an accompanier.
Piazza Matteotti 19
Ph: +39 0577-40575; +39 0577-45712; +39 3402523050