The collection is located in the Palazzo Migliorati, which was built in the 17th century. It has also housed the Accademia degli Euteleti since 1984. The Academia took its current name following the reorganization of the institution in 1822 and derives from the 17th-century Accademia degli Affidati and the 18th-century Accademia degli dei Rinati. It conserves important archives, antiques, and an array of antique and contemporary graphic works.
Contact: San Miniato Municipality