The August calendar gives 7 appointments with Camminando il Montalbano hikes and guided tours, organized by the Municipality of Lamporecchio and the San Baronto-Lamporecchio Tourist Office. A unique opportunity for residents and tourists to discover in the tranquility of nature the beauty of our territory.
- Monday, August 1, 9 a.m.
After a tour of the church and the impressive Romanesque crypt of San Baronto, the guide will lead to discover some of the most striking panoramic views of the hillside.
- Thursday, August 4, 9 a.m.
Starting from the Church of Santa Maria del Pruno in Orbignano, the walk will take place along medieval paths surrounded by vineyards and then head to the farm "Podere Rondinaio" producer of olive oil and jams.
- Monday, August 8, 9 a.m.
After a visit to the church and the impressive Romanesque crypt of San Baronto, a walk that will take place partially on the ridge path immersed in chestnut and pine forests to discover some of the most beautiful views, then head back to the village of San Baronto with a loop trail.
- Thursday, August 11, 9 a.m.
After a pleasant walk in the park, the guide will accompany the discovery of one of the jewels of the area, the magnificent Villa Rospigliosi, surrounded by a lush Italian garden.
- Monday, August 15, 9 a.m.
Starting from the village of Porciano, a walk to the localities of Madonnino, Casa di Monte, then on to Poggio alla Baghera and back to Porciano with a route mostly through the woods.
- Thursday, August 18, 6 p.m.
After a tour of the church and the impressive Romanesque crypt of San Baronto, the guide will lead a walk to discover some of the most striking panoramic views of the hillside. Those who wish may bring food and supplies for a final picnic on the grass.
- Thursday, August 25, 9 a.m.
The walk retraces an ancient path from Minghetti Hospital to Spicchio, arriving in Giugnano and then stopping at the "Du' Passi" dairy where you will witness the transformation of milk into primosale cheese.
- All guided tours are free of charge
- Groups of up to 30 people
- Tours are given in both Italian and English by environmental guide Michela Del Negro
- Reservations required: San Baronto Tourist Office tel. 0573 766472 - email@example.com
- Reservations close the day before the walk or when the maximum number of participants is reached and are valid only after confirmation
For the full August program, with times and meeting points, download the poster